Book Review Requested

Hi all,

Has anyone read "Understanding Radioactive Waste, 5th Edition", by

Raymond Murray, PhD, and has any comments?  I am looking to purchase a

basic text on radwaste for a class I'll be teaching and was wondering

about this one.  Any other recommendations? Thanks.

Ken Jenkins, MS

HP Instructor

Vogtle Electric Generating Plant