Re: Book Review Requested

I don't know the Murray's book, for this reason I can't make especific recommendation, however you can download some technical docs published by IAEA.

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/te_1380_web.pdf

Derivation of activity limits for the disposal of radioactive waste in near surface disposal facilities, April 2004

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/te_1372_web.pdf

Safety indicators for the safety assessment of radioactive waste disposal, October 2003

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/Pub1157_web.pdf

Radioactive Waste Management Status and Trends Number 3, 2003

I hope this will help you

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel