Any thoughts on the repair of light sensitve Tuff100A probes

Anyone out there with experience of the Tuff100A probe manufactured by RIS

Corp.   I have a unit which is light sensitive and would like to repair it,

however having taken it apart this doesn't seem as straightforward as repairing

standard alpha scintillation probes with separate light tight foil windows and

scintillators.

Any hints, tips or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks Julian

Note: following recent discussions about free advice for companies I should

perhaps point out that 'fiddling' with radiological protection instruments is

my hobby and isn't done for commercial gain.