Medical Equipment - DAC 3000 Hypodermic needle destroyer

Dear Sirs:

We started manufacturing DAC 3000, Hypodermic Needle Destructor in 1995.

This equipment was designed to prevent contagion of infectious diseases caused by accidental needles' pricks.

DAC 3000 is very safe and very easy to use. It fulfills all the electrical security standards required by the European Community market.

DAC 3000 has the registration and approval of the Ministry of Public Health of the Republica Argentina. Its design is property of our company and it is properly protected.

Our equipment is sold in Mexico, Brazil,  Central America, Peru, Pakistan, Lithuania, Vietnam and we have advanced contacts with others countries. If you wish to distribute our product, please contact us; in case you want to acquire the equipment contact your nearest distributor.

Foe more information, feel free to contact us.

Horacio H. Gaetano

Sales Manager

BTE ELECTRONICS S.A.

http://www.btesa.com.ar