Re: Article: Lung cancer screening raises OR LOWERS lung cancerrisk

Kai,

True.  There are common evolutionary paths, but there

are certainly differences.  In biomedical research,

one does not make the jump from mice to humans. The

FDA now requires two species animal testing.

http://www.fda.gov/cder/handbook/animal.htm

When I was involved with animal testing, resaerchers

did not use mice for studying emesis.  Rodents do not

vomit.

=====

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail