Re: Article: Lung cancer screening raises OR LOWERS lung cancerrisk

John and other hormesis marginalizers,

1. Metastases or regrowth may be indicated by PSA up after prostate removal

or ablation.

2. Radiation oncologists and all other physicians are greatly inhibited by

lawsuits for any non-standard treatment.

3.Sensitzing with LDR (10-75 rad) before radiotherapy of c100rad 3x/week for

6-8 weeks, has shown much better response of cancers (see references on

Muckerheide's list below).

Howard Long