AW: Article: Lung cancer screening raises OR LOWERS lung cancerrisk

Susan,

I have for years tried to understand the concept of manrem - later personrem

in the USA and personSv in the "rest of the world" - because as you stated I

myself thought that an enhanced exposure of whom so ever would imply an

enhanced risk of myself. No, this is not the case, if you consider a large

number of people - maybe the population of the USA. Any X-ray procedure will

enhance the US personSv's and therefore the risk for the total population -

but not yours! Not to forget that this works only with LNT.....

It should be much easier to reduce risks and I have demonstrated it a few

days ago again when I met my many (female) cousins at "Fuhrgassl-Huber" in

Neustift (the place we visited together last December) and again I used

public transport in order not to take the risk of driving with more than 0.5

permille of alcohol in blood.

Best regards,

Franz