Re: " Court rejects group's challenge, letting WIPP shipments continue "

In a message dated 7/8/2004 11:57:00 AM Central Daylight Time,

crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM writes:

Does  anyone besides me think that five years is taking too long to resolve

these  cases?

Yes, but than again I think our whole legal systems (as in Criminal and

Civil) need an overhaul.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607  (Home Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments  contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the

author alone. I  in no way ever intend to speak for any person or

organization that I am in any  way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I

specifically state that I am  doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its

stated recipient and may  contain private and or confidential materials

retransmission is strictly  prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the

original  author.