Re: " Court rejects group's challenge, letting WIPP shipments continue "

I think CARD initially tried to get an injunction, which was denied.  Subsequently there was of course no rush, and there are cases that come before the court much more important than this.  Also, we have no idea how many continuances were asked for.

--

Ruth F. Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com

505-856-5011