Re: beta's in my coffee creamer

Hi Henk,

>To my surprise I found beta's in coffee creamer, [...]

Hmmm .... LSC is not my primary field of experience, but have you thought about some flase effect due to light emitted from a chemical reaction (some

kind of luminescence) ?

The demi-water test you've tried would also imply some kind of luminescence when the creamer dissolves in the water.

Some experiments could put some light :) on the issue:

- try the same test with another creamer brand.

- try to remeasure the sample after a significant rest time (a day or two) in the dark.

Coffe creamer, which is a biological product, contains a wide variety of substances, so some sort of slightly luminescent chemical reaction with the

LSC fluid or among the components may be highly possible.

Best regards

	Frank