Re: Badge Reading Differences

We have had a similar experience with Landauer.  In our case, there was no

activity during the period, yet the badge report showed a sizeable exposure

for one badge, but not the others stored right alongside.  I talked to

Landauer and told them they had a quality control problem, but the

conversation went something like me talking to one of the cats around here

(total lack of comprehension).  I think I talked to three or four different

folks at Landauer, all for naught.  We plan to change badge providers as

soon as I can steal the time to make arrangements.  BTW, they jacked up the

prices a great deal on the accounts they took over from Thermo Nutech,

something that annoyed me a bit also (but obviously not enuff to motivate me

to do anything about it for these several years since).

Syd H. Levine

AnaLog Services, Inc.

Phone:  270-276-5671

Telefax:  270-276-5588