Re: Fed Ex Shipment

Rick;

Privilege vs right? I don't follow. The caution originates more with the

government, not the carriers. The shipper can certainly refuse to

transport radioactives if they want. Just makes life for the generators

a lot more troublesome. And of course they lose the revenue. But if they

do want to continue to transport radioactives, then they are obligated

to comply with increasingly complex federal transport regulations. In my

opinion, the enhanced security is a reaction to potential terrorism. I

don't know how these things have changed in the rest of the world, but

this terrorism threat appears to be going world wide.

-Russ