Re: Kodak X-ray film lowers radiation dose

>From: JGinniver@aol.com

>A true example of ALARA, where it was entirely reasonable to reduce doses

>by

>half.

Thanks for the info, Julian.  Great stuff.

>>From : 	Vernig, Peter G. <Peter.Vernig@med.va.gov>

>Digital imaging is here now and we switched over a year ago in radiology.

JJ told me that in addition to other benefits, doses are higher with

digital.  Actually, he didn't phrase it quite like that :-).

Regards,

Jim

--

Hold the door for the stranger behind you. When the driver in the adjacent

lane signals to get over, slow down. Smile and say "hi" to the folks you

pass on the sidewalk. Give blood. Volunteer.