For Global Dosimetry customers that use their website.

Group,

Generally I have been happy switching to Global but I have one issue with

them.  They do not intend to publish a handbook or users guide for their

website.  I have told my sales rep, in no uncertain terms I want one and he

said he will get somebody to print out their help screens if nothing else.

The reason I want a handbook, is first to know what it is I can/want to do

and second for infrequent use such as printing out a form 5 equivalent or

something to be able to refer to the steps instead of interrupting what I'm

trying to do to read the (*^%^^& help screens, not to mention trying to find

the right screen.

So I am soliciting any Global customers that agree with me to send an e-mail

to their sales rep [ or mine, pharris@dosimetry.com] and tell them you want

a users guide or handbook too.

I don't wish to get a discussion of the relative merits of various companies

or get solicitations from other vendors.  This is the only issue I have had

a problem with and it may just be I am old fashioned.

So send those e-cards and e-letters if you agree with me or if you don't.

Regards all.

Any opinions in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and are not

represented as those of the VA Eastern Colorado HCS, the Dept. of Veterans

Affairs, or the US Government.

Peter G. Vernig, Radiation Safety Officer, VA Eastern Colorado Health Care

System, 1055 Clermont St. Denver, CO 80220, peter.vernig@med.va.gov, Phone=

303.399.8020 x2447; Fax = 303.393.5026, alternate fax, 303.393.5248

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is lovely, whatever is

admirable, if anything is found to be excellent or praiseworthy, let your

mind dwell on these things."

Paul of Tarsus