Re: ANTI-RADIATION PILLS (Iodine)

In my opinion, I-131 in the air would not necessarily be your top concern

with a nearby nuclear excursion or attack. For a reactor breach going

airborne, just how many isotopes would be ejected, of which this pill has

absolutely no effect or interaction? A few. For an attack, does it do

anything for the intense levels of activated fallout, neutron and gamma

fields, the thermal and shock blast itself? No. I'm sure this topic has been

covered on here before. I'm just surprised it continues on! I even hear it

advertised in the US media as the anti-radiation pill. Just take it, and you

won't receive any radiation. Good grief!

-Russ