Re: Non-Specialized cell

I stand corrected on the differentiation between

Schwann (correct spelling) and oligodendrocytes cells.

 Thank you for the calification.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/anatomy/brain/Neuron.shtml

> I think the question should be "Is the brain CELL

> considered to be a non-specialized cell?"  That is

> the

> way the question is usually stated, and the answer

> is

> "no."

> - --- "Moore,Paul" <MoorePE@PGDP.USEC.COM> wrote:

> > I am looking for the answer to this question "Is

> the

> > brain considered to be

> > a non-specialized cell?"

> > I have read the section in Gollnick and cannot

> > interpret what is being

> > stated.

> > I am receiving different answer from people where

> > work, so I thought I

> > would ask Radsafe for the answer.

> > Thanks very much for your time.

> > Paul Moore

> > HP Technical Trainer

> > Phone 270-442-5956 / MS 2121

> > FAX 270-441-6139

> > <mailto:moorepe@pgdp.usec.com>

=====

"Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects."

Will Rogers

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist