Radon gas standard wanted

Radsafers:

I need a radon gas emission reference standard for calibration purposes.

Anyone have one they don't need or know where I can pick one up?  Please respond to me rather than list.

Thanks

Harry J. Newman, CHP

Principal/Technical Director

NEXTEP Environmental, Inc.

808 Lyndon Lane, Ste. 201

Louisville, KY  40222

(502) 339-9767

(502) 339-9275 (fax)

(502) 777-2857 (cell)

hnewman@nextep.cc

NOTICE:  This electronic mail transmission is for the use of the named

individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information

that is privileged or confidential.  It is not to be transmitted to or

received by anyone other than the named addressee (or a person authorized to

deliver it to the named addressee).  It is not to be copied or forwarded to

any unauthorized persons.  If you have received this electronic mail

transmission in error, delete it from your system without copying or

forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by replying via email or

by calling NEXTEP Environmental, Inc. at (502) 339-9767 (collect), so that our

address record can be corrected.  Thank You.