Re: Testing capability

Sorry, but we would only have basic detection capabilities through gamma

and neutron survey meters and basic contamination meters without

radioanalytical capability. We have these in various field offices to

control work and incidents with our logging sources (AmBe and Cs137), so

there is no need to go hunting isotopes....

Regards

Doug

At 12:19 PM 8/16/2004, you wrote:

>Doug,

>Do you have any radioanalytical capability such as High Purity Germanium

>detectors, gas proportional counters, liquid scintillation or alpha

>spectroscopy?

>I maintain a database of radioanalytical organizations in the U.S. for

>emergcency response to radiological incidents/accidents.

>If you do, could you please provide me the email of the person I should

>contact about your testing capabilities?

>Erik C. Nielsen

>Senior Scientist

>Bechtel Nevada - Remote Sensing Laboratory

>P.O. Box 98521, M/S RSL-11

>Las Vegas, NV 89193

><http://www.nv.doe.gov/programs/frmac/>http://www.nv.doe.gov/programs/frmac/

>Office: (702) 295-8954

>Cell:  (702) 630-2323

>FAX: (702) 794-1038

>Pager: (800) 759-8888  PIN: 1076227

>Text to Pager:  1076227 at skytel.com

>Text to Cell: 7026302323 at mobile.att.net

>This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient.

>Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be

>privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the

>intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this

>communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this

>message and then delete it from your system.

Doug Aitken             Schlumberger Drilling and Measurements QHSE

Advisor

Phone (Sugarland):      281 285-8009

Phone (Home office):    713 797-0919

Phone (Cell):           713 562-8585

Principal E-mail: jdaitken@earthlink.net

Schlumberger E-mail: daitken@sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com

Mail:   300 Schlumberger Drive MD2, Room 111

         Sugar Land, TX 77478