Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu] Im Auftrag von Franta,

Jaroslav

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. August 2004 15:55

An: Radsafe (E-mail); Multiple (E-mail)

Betreff: Baldwin : "crushing ignorance in the United States"

As you know, actor Alec Baldwin is also a supporter of the Tooth Fairy

Project, another magnificent pillar in the battle against crushing

ignorance.....

The project itself seems like a good idea -- it remains to be seen what

Lake Ontario's zebra mussels think of it, and whether Enwave's "hopes of

starting to earn a return on its deep-lake investment by 2008" will not

be dashed (not to say "crushed") by shortened equipment life (as opposed

to ignorance).....

I am not so sure, whether I am on- or off-topic now….. According to our

mass media Alec Baldwin is in big troubles because of his former wife

and the children. Could this explain his somewhat disturbed view on

reality?

Thinking a little more on the person involved I have deny my own

question, because his involvement in the Tooth Fairy Project, which in

my opinion is one of the most successful and infamous frauds to raise

money I ever heard of, suggests that he has lacked any sense of facts

and reality since many years……

Franz