Re: Baldwin : "crushing ignorance in the United States"

The statement that the project has the potential to cool 12,000 homes

puts in perspective the effort for rather small returns. I think this

would be a pretty small fraction of the needs of homes, offices, and

plants in the greater Toronto area.

Bill Prestwich