RE: Genetic Effects; Then and Now

Hi Andy,

That is the official line, and some of the examples you cite do support the theory.

However, when you have a theory that is only supported by, e.g., 50% of the available

evidence, you need to admit that its a lousy theory.

I will offer one of many critical problems with evolutionary theory.  In order for evolution

to kick in,  the first cell(s) must be able to, at the very least,

	*survive

	*eat/process energy

	*pass on traits by some mechanism similar to DNA

Obviously, its a very complex cell.  I once asked a molecular biologist how that could

randomly come to exist.  I will never forget the reply, "We don't know how it happened -

we just know that it did."  That, my friends, is not science.  As I said before, this theory

survives only because it has no competition.

At this point, I will firmly resume biting my tongue on this off-topic subject.  :)

-Gary Isenhower