Re: Vendor for respirators

John - you can also try North, 3M, and Survivair/Willson.

_____________________________

Joseph M. Greco, CHP

Radiation/Laser Safety Officer

Eastman Kodak Company

Rochester NY 14652-6261

voice:  585-588-3324

fax:       585-588-0825

email:   joseph.greco@kodak.com

motto:  "illegitimi non carborundum"

                      John Jacobus

                      <crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM         To:      radsafe <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

                      >                              cc:

                      Sent by:                       Subject: Vendor for respirators

                      owner-radsafe@list.van

                      derbilt.edu

                      08/24/2004 04:06 PM

                      Please respond to John

                      Jacobus

We are trying to identify a new vendor for the N95

respirators. The current vendor, MSA, announced that

they no longer make or sell the disposable

respirators. Any other suppliers?

=====

"Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects."

Will Rogers

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist