From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]On Behalf Of Tony Mason

Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 9:13 AM

To: radsafe

Subject: Seeking background data on cinder block

Radsafers:  I'm looking for referenceable data on the naturally

occurring activity concentrations in cinder block.  The activity range

provided in NCRP 94 is very broad and I don't have any previous analysis

results for this material.  I would not be releasing any material or

performing final status with the data.  If someone could lead me to or

provide a resource for this information I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.  Tony

Tony Mason, CHP

Cabrera Services, Inc.

(702)839-1731