RE: Secrets of a Salty Survivor

-----Original Message-----

It totally escapes me how studying the DNA of Halobacterium will help

humans.  Their DNA is not organized at all like those of higher life forms.

If I remember correctly, there are five copies of the DNA stands for

redundancy.

John, I think you may be confusing Halobacterium with the Radiodurans bug...

Jaro

---