AW: Nuclear power slides back onto the agenda

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna

AUSTRIA

phone -43-0699-1168-1319

---------------------------------------

I understand your problem because of the sociological component. The

person you describe must have been seriously psychologically, or rather

psychiatrically ill. I understand that it might be difficult to contact

the authorities on questions related to neighbours and neighbourhoods,

but not doing it would not do anything good to the affected person. If

it would not be "nuclear" these persons would have another topic. I feel

sorry for such people, but the only way to help them would be

psycological or rather psychiatric custody.

Franz

NPP

> days, a neighbor of mine sicced a rabid anti-nuclear friend of his on

me.

> Said friend was not uneducated. He qualified himself as an expert on

all

> things technical by virtue of his BS in Electrical Engineering

(computers,