RE: Nuclear power slides back onto the agenda

What proportion? My guess is "small...very, very small". Back in my NPP days, a neighbor of mine sicced a rabid anti-nuclear friend of his on me. Said friend was not uneducated. He qualified himself as an expert on all things technical by virtue of his BS in Electrical Engineering (computers, not generation). He always knew when the local power plant was making electricity by the "smoke from the burning uranium". Nothing could convince him otherwise.

Richard Edwards