Re: searching for criticality accident reports

About Sarov (Arzamas-16), March 11, 1963, the IAEA has published The

Criticality Accident in Sarov, however in 1997 - On 17 June 1997 a physicist

working as a senior technician at the Nuclear Centre, Sarov, in the Russian

Federation, was severely exposed as a result of a criticality accident with

an assembly of high enriched uranium. The exposure, which caused a high

neutron radiation dose, led to death within three days despite prompt

medical attention.....

you can find it in the IAEA site:

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/Pub1106_scr.pdf

About the rest why you don't use the IAEA INIS database?

http://www.iaea.org/inis/

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel