Health Physicist Job

Group,

I am the RP Technical Mgr at LaSalle Nuclear Power Station (BWR) which is

owned by Exelon and am looking to find an HP with a BS or MS degree (recent grad

to 10 yr).  I not only need someone who has had to do the homework problems to

know what differences in mfp's and beta energies mean, but someone who has

good mechanical and electrical aptitude (common sense).  Previous experience in

nuclear power is not required, I'm looking for someone who is technically

sound in all of the fundamental HP areas, with a desire for continuous

improvement.  I'm looking for someone who knows how to operate consistently within

processes, but also constantly challenge and improve those same processes.  We're

all about constant improvement, which keeps us from getting bored and instills a

sense of accomplishment for our efforts.

With respect to the larger picture, Exelon has 10 different sites which

provides more opportunity for mobility when compared to any other utility.  I also

believe Exelon still has some of the better benefit packages in the industry.

My desire is to fill this position within the next 60 days or sooner if the

right person comes along.  Come grow with us and increase your skill sets for

greater opportunities.

Glen Vickers, CHP

RP Technical Mgr

LaSalle Nuclear Power Station