shielded container

Radsafers

I'm looking for information on shielded containers for on-site

transportation and storage.   The container will be used to transport and

store BWR pump internals on the site (no off-site or over-the-road travel).

The internal dimensions need to be about 72 inches high by 52 inches in

diameter.  If anybody knows of something off-the-shelf that we can use, or

that we can modify and use, I'd appreciate the information.   We've been

through the exercise of designing a special container and having it built

to spec, and off-the-shelf products are a lot less work, even if they have

to be modified.

If you want to send me product literature or something too commercial for

RADSAFE, you can respond to my email.

Thanx in advance

john rich

john.rich@sargentlundy.com