Re: AW: "The Bell Tolls for LNT"

Franz,

The journal , Operational Radiation Safety, is a peer-reviewed

publication of the Health Physics Society. The headline certainly is

taken seriously because of the expanding mountain of evidence

supporting the conclusion that LNT is untenable as a scientific

hypothesis and as a cost effective regulatory tool. This dog is beyond

bothering the postman -- he is yanking on the alarm bell rope loudly.

Cheers,

Maury Siskel        maurysis@ev1.net