Re: Stakeholders

At 11:39 AM 10/29/2004, jjcohen wrote:

>Definition of "Stakeholder":  Anyone who has an opinion

Almost! I would modify this as "anyone who can make their opinion heard".......

Unfortunately, many people with valid opinions tend to discuss them with

peer groups (e.g. Radsafe!) but often do a poor job of getting them heard

by the people who make or influence decisions (e.g. the media!).

As we can see from the current political ongoings in this country, it is

real easy to pump out negativity, but the voice of reason is sadly

lacking............ (or ignored..).

Scandal and doomsday talk is easy!

(IMHO - as a foreign bystander!)

Doug