Re: Stakeholders

I picture Dracula holding a wooden stake that was

driven into his chest.

--- jjcohen <jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET> wrote:

> Definition of "Stakeholder":  Anyone who has an

> opinion

=====

"A devotee of Truth may not do anything in deference to convention.  He must always hold himself open to correction, and whenever he discovers himself to be wrong he must confess it at all costs and atone for it."

Monhandas K. Gandhi, in "Autobiography"

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist