Re: Demonstrator died in protest against transport of nuclear waste

In a message dated 11/7/2004 5:30:26 PM Central Standard Time,

franz.schoenhofer@CHELLO.AT writes:

ANY COMMENTS????

Peaceful protest is one thing, peaceful civil disobedience is another and I

even think it has it's place in the vein of Gandhi (India) or King (US) but to

chain oneself to an active rail road track is pure stupidity no matter what

the cause or even if the cause is just (not implying that this cause was so BTW)!

Maybe it's 23 years of being on the ugly side of stupidity but after my time

in the back of an ambulance and the time I spent in a Command car I just

cannot feel sorry for stupid people that do stupid things.

If I offend anyone with this view I am sorry but that is my view point on

this.

Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607 (Home Office)

979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the

author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization

that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I

specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its

stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials

retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the original

author.