Inventory of Periodicals for Libraries

I have a problem and am asking for suggestions/whatever.

We are moving our GE engineering operations from San Jose, CA to

Wilmington,NC.

But we will not be moving our library except specific documents.

I was told this morning that I have 15 cases of periodicals for which I am

responsible as to destroying, or what ever.  Most  of these are old (not

many within

5 years and some going back 30 years and they are all marked "Property of

GE".

Exactly what years and how many are there I currently do not know but if

there are any

educational institutions which would want these periodicals  please contact

me off line.

The titles are:

American Journal of Roentgenology

American Journal of Roentgenology Radium Therapy & Nuclear Medicine

Atomic Data

Atomic Energy Review

Environmental Science & Technology

Health Physics

Journal of Nuclear Energy

Nuclear Data Sheets

Nuclear Energy Engineering

Nuclear Engineering

Radiation Effects

Radiation Research

Radiological Health Data

Radwaste Magazine

U. S. Dept. of Energy- Energy Conferences & Symposiums

Hal Careway

harold.careway@gene.ge.com

1-408-925-6008.