Re: Airport screening and medicine

OK, so the dose to his medicine was 50x less. That's more than 10x. I said

that the dose from the x-ray machine was more than an order of magnitude

less than what it'd receive during the flight.  I'm not sure what your

problem is with what I said.  I even pointed out what an order of magnitude

meant.

The individual did not say he was a flight crew member (even pilots fly

more than 20 times/year).  I'm not aware of anyone who has flown for a 365

days continuously.

The number of publications that discuss peoples' concerns about any subject

are indeed numerable (not innumerous), although I doubt it's worth the

effort.  The number of reputable (i.e. peer-reviewed) publications that

discuss actual harm to women employed by airlines is quite numerable, and

small.  The number of reputable (i.e. peer-reviewed) publications that

discuss the lack of actual harm to people ( I hate excluding any person

based on biology) employed by airlines is quite numerable, and larger.

And even after looking at the posting again, I'm unsure why you're going

off on hormesis.

There are references included in my posting that enable people to use

peer-reviewed tools and publications to evaluate their doses during flights.

Just trying to he helpful : )

(Obviously my own opinions)

Brian Rees