Vanity Fair Article on DU - with an Ed Battle recommendation ofRokke!

The December issue od Vanity Fair has a major article on DU and its health

hazards.

If I knew nothing about the topic I would definitely be influenced to

believe that DU was truly deadly!

and the list of effects is truly staggering (right down to "burning semen"

- the effects of which are described in great deatail...) and they have

highlighted a new catch phrase "DU-positive" (in an obvious attempt to

compare its danger to AIDS!).

As for Rokke, he gets a majot exposure, including his Dec 1995 appraisal

from Ed Battle "Captain Rokke has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to

function well above his current rank and is as effective as any I have

known" ......... "his achievements have been absolutely phenomenal"......

Maybe a letter to the editor from an expert in the field is called for?

I know that Vanity Fair is an extremely "liberal" magazine, but it has a

pretty wide readership.....

Regards

Doug Aitken

Doug Aitken