Rad-Tags

Radsafers,

Maybe 2-3 computers ago (long, long ago in a far, far away land), I had a couple of on-line web-sites bookmarked where I could purchase radiation tags/symbols.  I'm looking for something either in "metal" (brass, tin or copper preferred so we can punch letters/numbers into them), or "something" that I could stick to metal tag and then coat w/a clear epoxy-type coating  (I need to put them on approx. 1" - 3" tags that are stored in a water-filled well).

So, any neat/handy vendor sites you could send me would be appreciated.  If you don't think that anyone else would be interested in them on RADSAFE, then send them to me personally.

Thanks (ahead of time),

Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)

SSC-San Diego...