Fwd: Vanity Fair DU Positive

Radsafers:

Got this (direct) reply to my recent post, which perhaps the author meant

to share with the Radsafe community?

My basic problem with the VF article is that it is front-loaded with

graphic descriptions of illnesses that are attributed to DU exposure (and

not giving much comment on the possible other sources of the illnesses),

fills in the middle with "expert testimony" and explanations of how

"deadly" DU armaments are (hey, it is a weapon we are talking about) but

then, in an effort to disarm any criticism, mention in the tail end that

the case for DU causing any illnesses is not proven or accepted......

I would like to have seen a better effort at balanced reporting!

And Sandra: sorry, but you have not made a convincing case....

Doug

(PS: personal comments - not in any way linked to my professional affiliations)