RE: Hormesis - Ever enough evidence for approval of authorities?

John and Jim make my point:

Conflict of interest blocks valid outcome publication from even the most elaborate study (like WHI or NSWS).

In better study of Taiwan apt. data (pushed by Luan), perhaps

we should insist on advocates for both sides (for and against hormesis) being represented and minority viewpoints published, as in US Supreme Court decisions.

I favor informed individuals choosing freely: CT or no CT, use radon mine for arthritis or not, gamma source in bed to prevent cancer or not.

Howard Long

John Jacobus <crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM> wrote:

Jim,

I think you have clearly laid out the issues of why a

detailed study needs to be done. Like you, I am at a

loss to understand why this kind of study has not been

done. Why has the Taiwanese health authorites not

taken this on?