Fwd: Anti-Radiation Force Fields?

--- "Paul M. M. Jacobus" <paul@otd.com> wrote:

My son thought this would be of interest.  From the

diagram I guess they are showing a 5 tesla magnetic

field.  The newer MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)

units used in medicince are around 3 T.

http://www.universetoday.com/am/publish/magnetic_bubble_protect.html?17112004

> --

=====

"That government is the strongest of which every man feels himself a part."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist