Source for Uranium?

We are trying to track down highly enriched U-233 and U-236 to make a

"double-spike" for U isotope analyses as part of a project to date cave

deposits (1,000's to 100,000's of years old).  We need on the order of 10 mg

each, and the key is that they need to be very low in U-234, since we will

look at that isotope to establish attainment of secular equilibrium.

Normally Oakridge and New Brunswick have these, but both tell me none is

available at this time.

Any leads on sources we might try? Thanks.

Ralph North

University of Wisconsin - Madison

Safety Department

608-262-1524