RE: Source for Uranium?

As a point of clarification, is it that the U-234 will dissolve out of the

solid media more readily or that the precursors (Th-234 and Pa-234) to the

U-234 will dissolve out more readily than the uranium and therefore deplete

the U-234 ingrowth?

 A. Joseph Nardi

Westinghouse Electric Company

P.O. Box 355