Sign of the times

The State of Nebraska is blocking emails from the list about the Nature

article, because the end of "special" next to the beginning of "issue"

looks suspicious to them (see below if it's still not clear why). I

received errors about other radsafe posts being blocked for possibly

containing sexual references. The potentially offending text was "body".

I am not suggesting any changes to your practices, folks, just noting

what strange and special times we live in. If you seem to be missing

emails that other list members are getting, this may be one reason why.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068