Background information

Good Day Everyone

I was wondering if anyone has heard of Dr. Asaf Durakovic.  Tomorrow night

he is giving a presentation entitled "Uranium & Health" in Port Hope,

Ontario.  We have a few very active anti-nuclear groups in the area and I am

not sure if he was invited by one of those groups.  I am just now doing a

quick google search to try and determine if this presentation will be anti

focused or a fair representation.  If anyone has any previous experience

with him, please provide a quick overview of what I may expect.

BTW some of you may be interested by the website of one of our anti groups.

They reference an interview with Robert Kennedy Jr. where he states:  "Port

Hope has been called upon to make itself the national sacrifice zone for

Canada. The question Canadians have to ask themselves is how much are we

going to allow the people of Port Hope to bargain about the destiny of their

community."

Check it out if you get a chance.

ph-fare.com

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Monica

monica.oosting@zircatec.ca

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the

intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or

reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal

offence. Please delete if obtained in error and e-mail confirmation to the

sender.