RE: Background information

Try a Google search: +"Asaf Durakovic" +Bertell

I just got 175 hits - the first one was

http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl2012/stories/20030620001205600.htm

I don't want to go through all those 175 hits but Google with "Bertell" is

often useful as an indicator.

Replace "Bertell" by "Sternglass" and you get 36 hits, "Busby" gives you 236

hits if combined with "Asaf Durakovic", "Rokke" 1080 hits and so on.

BTW, I encountered Doug Rokke seven months ago without knowing who he was

until a few hours later. He completely destroyed a focused discussion I

tried to initiate about fission product yields etc (he was obviously not

interested in detailed analysis - he "knew" everything about this). It was

at a "conference" (the strangest conference I ever attended) about DU - his

emotional stuff took much time from others. I wondered who this strange

person was and then at the end of the day I found out (and have of course

seen comments relating to him here on Radsafers). Then Rokke continued in

the Swedish Parliament building the next day (invited as far as I remember

by the Left Party and the Green Party) - lots of suggestive talk but little

if anything that was possible to interpret. Durakovic was supposed to be

involved but I don't think that he appeared. That whole "conference" was 90

% emotional and 10 % facts if even that. The conference fee one day was 30

crowns (SEK) I think (less than 4 USD at that time) and when I asked for a

receipt they were all confused and I got a handwritten note on a piece of

paper - it was worth the 30 SEK just to see the procedure.

The day at our Parliament one Swedish Expert (who had been on a UN mission

in Kosovo) pulled out a DU round from his bag - I missed this part but this

event had caused a lot of emotional stir - guess some of the audience

thought it was more or less an atomic bomb: "how dare you doing this - it is

life threatening?", Re: "but I am holding it in my hand!"... something like

that).

I am willing to consider any corrections if I missed on aspects of details.

My personal reflections and actions only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com

>I was wondering if anyone has heard of Dr. Asaf Durakovic.  Tomorrow night

he is giving a presentation entitled "Uranium & Health" in Port Hope,

Ontario.  We have a few very active anti-nuclear groups in the area and I am

not sure if he was invited by one of those groups.  I am just now doing a

quick google search to try and determine if this presentation will be anti

focused or a fair representation.  If anyone has any previous experience

with him, please provide a quick overview of what I may expect.