Re: LLRC Email - FW: Four nuclear wars

Cancer and other medical clusters are not that

unusual.

http://cis.nci.nih.gov/fact/3_58.htm

and

http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/clusters/

If you throw a number of markers onto a chess board,

you probably will find a cluster in one or more of the

squares.

--- dckosloff@FIRSTENERGYCORP.COM wrote:

> The alleged "child leukaemia cluster" near Fallon is

> an unlikely source of

> proof for anything.  The "cluster" is used for

> whatever cause happens to be

> in vogue at the time.  Several years ago the cause

> was the alleged risks of

> arsenic in drinking water.   Due to natural sources

> of arsenic, well water

> in the Fallon area was many times higher than the

> standard that had been

> accepted during the Clinton administration.  At that

> time it was

> politically advantagous to claim that the alleged

> "cluster" had been caused

> by arsenic.  I looked into it a bit at the time.

> One child had died.  That

> child was raised in California and had first arrived

> in Fallon only a few

> months before being diagnosed with leukaemia.

> Another young lady (18 at

> the time)  was near death from leukaemia.  Although

> she had spent more time

> in the Fallon area, most of the time she had lived

> elsewhere.    There was

> no evidence that the parents of  either of those

> "cluster" cases had lived

> in the Fallon area prior to the births of their

> children.   It would be

> interesting to see what evidence, if any, there is

> that the parents of any

> of the children used to claim a "cluster" had spent

> any time in the Fallon

> area gathering a "genetic legacy".

> Don Kosloff

> Perry OH

>                       "Falo, Gerald A Dr

>                       KADIX"

> To:       <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

>                       <Jerry.Falo@us.army.mi

> cc:

>                       l>

> Subject:  LLRC Email - FW: Four nuclear wars

>                       Sent by:

>                       owner-radsafe@list.van

>                       derbilt.edu

>                       12/09/2004 09:29 AM

>                       Please respond to

>                       "Falo, Gerald A Dr

>                       KADIX"

> All,

> I received this through another listserver and

> thought that it may be of

> interest to the group.

> Jerry

> The statements and opinions expressed herein are my

> responsibility; no one

> else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but

> I still reserve the

> right to make mistakes.

> Check core temperature: yes./no? Yes! - Homer

> Simpson

> Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP

> Kadix Systems

> U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive

> Medicine

> jerry.falo@us.army.mil

> 410-436-4852

=====

"Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what's going to happen to us with both a Senate and a House?"

Will Rogers

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist