Re: reply to Cedervall (was Re: uranium....) / 1. Genetics 2. Cause &effects

I once had the "pleasure" of hearing Dr. Ernenst Sternglass speak to an

Annual Meeting of the National Association of Atomic Veterans [NAAV] in

Washington, DC in 1994. I actually followed Sternglass in speaking to the

NAAV group in that I'd been invited to review the facts related to the use

of Nasal Radium Irradiation in human radiation experiments on WWII

submariners and aviators. Sternglass was a tough act to follow!

Of note among a host of other claims, Sternglass stated in his talk that

AIDS first arose in Africa because of nuclear test fallout in Africa!! So

Rosalie Bertell is in good company in making the claim attributed to  her

noted by Bjorn.

Stewart Farber

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 02:10:07 +0000, Bjorn Cedervall