RE: Another Thought on Cancer "Anti-Clusters"

Bob -

We can't assume that "anti-clusters" contain secrets to wellness without

accepting the corollary - that "clusters" are due to some cause.  If one

is random, the other must be random as well.

Andy

P. Andrew Karam, Ph.D., CHP

Research Assistant Professor

Rochester Institute of Technology

Department of Biological Sciences

85 Lomb Memorial Drive

Rochester, NY  14623

+1 585-475-6432

karam@mail.rit.edu

If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything.

-Fred Menger, chemistry professor (1937- )