Re: Another Thought on Cancer "Anti-Clusters"

The cause of anti-clusters is probably the same for

many clusters.  Statistics.

--- bobcherry@cox.net wrote:

> Perhaps if we devoted as much attention to locating

> cancer anti-clusters and what causes them as we do

> for cancer clusters, we might learn what to do to

> keep us healthy in addition to finding out what

> makes us sick.

> Bob C

> Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu  Put the

> text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the

> body of the e-mail,

> with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe

> archives at

> http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

=====

"Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what's going to happen to us with both a Senate and a House?"

Will Rogers

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist