RE: uranium munitions burning in air,and ignited by propellant or explosive N/Cl compounds

James (and other radsafers)

You suggested that I "share your references with the list". I would but I

probably have several hundred and rafsafe rules don't allow attachements.

Below are a few that are of general interest that I have used.

	BRODSKY, A. (1996). "Review of Radiation Risks and Uranium Toxicity with

Application to Decisions Associated with Decommissioning Clean-up Criteria.

RSA Publications.

	HARLEY, N. H., Foulkes, E. C., Hilborne, L. E., Hudson, A. and Anthony, C.

R.  (1999). "A Review of the Scientific Literature as it Pertains to Gulf

War Illness. Volume 7 Depleted Uranium. RAND

	NCRP (1988). National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements.

Exposure of the Population in the United States and Canada from Natural

Background Radiation, NCRP Report No. 94 (National Council on Radiation

Protection and Measurements, Bethesda, Maryland).

	ICRP (1994b). International Commission on Radiological Protection. Dose

Coefficients for Intakes of Radionuclides by Workers -- Replacement of ICRP

Publication 61. ICRP Publication 68 Annals of the ICRP 24, No. 4 (Pergamon

Press, Elmsford, New York).

John